Free Live Tracking and Progress Alerts on Race Day
Carry your phone and use RaceJoy to add to your race experience at Fifth Third River Bank Run on Saturday, May 11, 2019!
Live GPS Tracking
- Supporting spectators can track you live in a map view as you progress along the race course. You can also track up to 20 runners/walkers.
- NearMe proximity alerts let spectators know you are drawing near.
- Find each other using RaceJoy’s MeetUp tool.
GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive GPS-based progress alerts at every mile on the course to get updates on your pace, elapsed time and estimated finish time.
- Post progress alerts on your Facebook and Twitter walls.
- Have friends and family track your performance and track others
- Send a cheer.
- Receive and send fun, motivational audio cheers.
- Use RaceJoy’s Text-to-Cheer to send custom messages.
- Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time!
It’s free thanks to Blue Care Network for sponsoring RaceJoy to provide participants and spectators these features for free (normally a 99 cents upgrade fee for both the participant and spectator).
Download the RaceJoy mobile app today for live phone tracking at the Fifth Third River Bank Run (available on Apple and Android devices).