Course Entertainment Agreement
River Bank Run Course Entertainment Application and Performance Guidelines
By applying to provide Course Entertainment on the course of the 2018 Fifth Third River Bank Run, if selected you agree to be bound by these guidelines.
1. The 2018 Fifth Third River Bank Run has 4 course entertainment locations available on the 25K course. (Location details will be provided to selected entertainers)
2. Riverbank Events and Media, LLC (sponsor) will pay the selected band(s) $200 for their race day (Saturday, May 12) performance
a. Selected bands will provide Sponsor with completed w-9 prior for release of payment
3. Fifth Third River Bank Run will provide a 20x20 tent with sides, bottled water, tarp (to cover ground if desired) and generator at each location
4. How to Apply: You may complete the Course Entertainment Application, by going to the website, riverbankrun.wpengine.com, select the page for application, and entering in your band name, e-mail address, full name, you agree to be bound by the Course Entertainment Rules.
All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. Your entry must be submitted within the Entry Period (set forth in Section 6) or it will be deemed void. Sponsor reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice.
1. ONLINE ENTRIES. The online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Application, or for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Application or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Application, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Application, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Application or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Application is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Application process is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached Ten (10) years of age as of February 25, 2018. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after February 25, 2018 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Application; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in
3. SELECTED COURSE ENTERTAINMENT PERFORMERS NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: The Fifth Third River Bank Run Committee of the Sponsor, will then select the 4 bands to perform at the Fifth Third River Bank Run on Saturday, May 12. The selected entertainers will be notified on or about April 10, 2018.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: Applications will be accepted beginning March 10, 2018 through April 9, 2018. All entries must be received by 11:45 p.m. Eastern Time on April 9, 2018.
5. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By completing the Application, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Payment Provider (each a "Sponsor Entity(ies)") shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Application, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
6. ENTRANT RELEASE: By completing the Application, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Application; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
7. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the selected bands. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
8. SELECTED COURSE ENTERTAINERS: Fifth Third River Bank Run will display your photo, sound bite, and link to your website on our "Course Entertainment" page at riverbankrun.wpengine.com.
Riverbank Events and Media LLC, P.O. Box 2194, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49501- 2194.
APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.