10K USATF-certified start – 7:40a (staggered start, groups released from the start every 2-3 minutes)
10K Course Information:
- Start on Monroe Avenue at Lyon Street – finish on Ottawa Avenue at Lyon Street.
- Baby joggers, bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards and animals are not allowed on the course.
10K Run Deadlines and Registration Fees
- Event Check-in will be available on Friday, May 11, 2018 from 11a -8p at the Sports & Fitness Expo, DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave. NW, Grand Rapids on Saturday, May 12, 2018 beginning at 6a, DeVos Place.
- Late Registration on Friday, May 11, 2018 from 11a-8p at the Sports & Fitness Expo, DeVos Place.
- NO REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON EVENT DAY!
- Registered participants will receive a t-shirt, finisher gift, post-event refreshments and a free beverage ticket for the Finish Fest.
- Upgrade to a Saucony tech shirt ($19.78) when you register. (Quantity limited/no exchanges. Not available at late registration on Friday, May 11, 2018. Saucony Sizing Chart
- Save $5.30 off one event fee with a Fifth Third Bank credit or debit card. (Valid for one registration per transaction and cannot be combined with other offers.)
10K Run Age Divisions:
13 and under, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29,30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80+.
The number of awards is three deep in each age division. All awards will be mailed within 21 business days following the event.
- All Fifth Third River Bank Run participants will wear the Chronotrack B-Tag for scoring purposes on event day, Saturday, May 12, 2018
- The B-Tag will be attached to the participant bib.
- Please attach your participant bib (with B-Tag attached) to the front of your shirt for best results.
- Participant bib/B-Tag does not need to be returned following event.