25K Start – 8:30a
25K Handcycle start – 8:15a
25K Wheelchair Racing start 8:16a
myTeam Triumph start – 8:50a
25K Course information and Map
- Start on Monroe Avenue at Lyon Street – finish on Ottawa Avenue at Lyon Street
- Times will be recorded until 12p (noon); course services provided for participants maintaining a 14.0 minute pace per mile. Participants not maintaining this finishing pace participate at their own risk, without event services.
- Baby joggers, bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards and animals are not allowed on the course.
25K Deadlines and Registration Fees
- Event Check-in will be available on Friday, May 11, 2018 from 11a-8p at the Sports & Fitness Expo, DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids and on Saturday, May 12, 2018 beginning at 6a.
- Late Registration available on Friday, May 11, 2018 from 11a-8 pm at the Sports & Fitness Expo, DeVos Place.
- NO REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON EVENT DAY!
- Registered participants will receive a t-shirt, finisher medal, post-event refreshments and a free beverage ticket for the Finish Fest.
- Upgrade to a Saucony tech shirt ($19.78) when you register. (Quantity limited/no exchanges. Not available at late registration on Friday, May 11, 2018. Saucony Sizing Chart
- Save $5.30 off one event fee with a Fifth Third Bank credit or debit card. (Valid for one registration per transaction and cannot be combined with other offers.)
25K Age Divisions (must be 14 by Saturday, May 12, 2018):
14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+.
Awards in each age division run five deep. All awards will be mailed within 21 business days following the event.
- Fifth Third River Bank Run participants will wear the Chronotrack B-Tag for scoring purposes on, Saturday, May 12, 2018, and is attached to the bib.
- Please attach your participant bib (with B-Tag attached) to the front of your shirt for best results.
- Participant bib/B-Tag does not need to be returned following event.
USA 25 km Open Championships
The USA 25 km Open Championships are open to U.S. citizens 14 years of age or older as of race day. USATF membership and eligibility to represent the United States in international competition are additional requirements. Complete the USATF membership number field when you register.
Women participating in the USATF 25 km Championships for prize money, USATF Running Circuit points or finish placing, along with invited international female Elite athletes, will participate in the early start at 8:18:30a.
Men participating in the USATF 25 km Championships for prize money USATF Running Circuit points or finish placing, along with invited international male Elite athletes and the rest of the Fifth Third River Bank Run 25K field will start at 8:30a.
Women participating in the early start will check in at the start corral at the 25K starting line on Monroe Avenue at Lyon no later than 8a. Women participating in the USATF 25 km Championships and invited international female Elite athletes will not qualify for prize money or USATF Running Circuit points at the Fifth Third River Bank Run if not participate in the early start.
The Fifth Third River Bank Run is part of the USA Running Circuit, a USA Track and Field road series (USATF). For information on joining USATF, please call Jacqueline DeVose, USATF Michigan Association president, at (313) 934-0126.