Many companies today are making a commitment to help their employees live a healthy lifestyle. Fifth Third River Bank Run is looking to find the companies most committed to employee health and wellness. The Corporate Challenge uses the 5K Walk, 5K, 10K 25K runs as a way for employees to get active, have fun and compete.
Gather your co-workers and join the Challenge by creating a team that will participate in any race day event on Saturday, May 12, 2018. The team’s combined efforts (total employees participating vs. company size) will determine the Corporate Challenge winners. The deadline to register for your team is 11:59p on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 11:59p (edt). To even the playing field, teams will compete for a trophy in categories based on the size of the company; small (0-25), medium (26-100) and large (101+).
Trophy presentation will be on the Finish Fest stage on Calder Plaza to the winning companies on Saturday, May 12, 2018 where you can talk about your company’s commitment to wellness.
- 1st Step for the Captain — Request a toolkit with information on how to set up a Corporate Challenge team to engage employees including registration discounts and wellness opportunities
- 2nd Step for Captain – set up your team (a complimentary entry code and instructions on how to set up your team will be emailed after submitting the toolkit request – please allow 24-48 hours)
- 3rd Step for the Captain — Employee Communication template (to help you communicate instructions to your employees on how to register and join the team after the captain has set up the team)
Corporate Challenge Virtual Toolkit:
- Corporate Challenge Flyer
- Event 101 Clinic on Saturday, May 5
- Training Schedules
- Training Opportunities
- Running Club Partners
- Course Information and maps
- An opportunity to raise funds for one of six race charities
- Sports & Fitness Expo
- Event Parking Information
- RaceJoy – Live Tracking and Alerts
- Spectator Hot Spots
- Tell us your Story
- A trophy presented at the Finish Fest
- Volunteer opportunities available for family members or to support your co-workers who don’t want to participate on your team